I have a little surprise for you! You probably have been wondering why am I not posting so often as I promised and there is a good reason to it. I have been working day and night the last couple of weeks on a project, that is nearly not finished and that takes a lot of my time and so I really hope you like the result! Long story short, I've decided to participate in a craft festival! People usually make stuff months ahead for this, but not me, no, no, no! Me? I just happened to walk by the festival sign one day and decide ( 1 month before the festival) to join in.
So, I'm going to be showing handmade greeting cards and woodburned( pyrographed) boxes! I started on the boxes and I am almost finished with them. I have almost 40 boxes, different shapes and sizes, but I think I'll probably need to make more. I'll see how things are going to turn out with the cards and I might make some more of the boxes if there is still time. The boxes that you see here are some of the first boxes I made. The more I made, the better they got I think. Now, I am not experienced in pyrography at all! I just decided to try it one day and it my friends liked it, so I tied some more :-) and so on and so forth.
1. A cute dinosaur box, small enough for small people with small treasures :-)
2. Cute little heart shaped box
3. Another small ( fits in the palm) dinosaur box
4. Heart shaped jewelry box, very tiny but enough for girly stuff.
5. Small treasure box with hearts.
6. Tiny box with crayon design to fit in real crayons.
7. Very tiny little flower box, big enough for small treasures.
8. Cute little box with flowers, size that fits in your palm.
Which designs do you like better and you think I should make more of? You might also like part 2 , part 3, part 4 , part 5 and part 6