Really short, I'm off making more cards!!! I am so not ready...and the festival is Sunday! Keep your fingers crossed! :-) Here are some more cards if you like this:
1st part, 2nd part, 3rd part, 4th part, 5th part, 7th part and the last 8th part.
1. A Let's party card. The hats are buttons.
2. Another one with ladybug buttons, I just love how they've turned out. I used gel pens to draw the lines etc.
3. Very simple but cute sunflower design. Again I used gel pens for it and buttons for the heads of the sun flowers.
4. Little boy with watercolor pencils and gel pens. The stars are buttons.
5. Airplane drawing with watercolor pencils and gel pens, clouds from buttons.
6. I really like this one! I started it as something else, but this is how it turn up. I really like this part, when the cards take a life on their own.
7. Love nest :-) The birds are plastic.
8. Very cheerful combination! I really like making these cute butterflies!
9. Paper flowers made from me. Purple is one of my favorite colors.
A slightly different view
I hope your like them!