I know that the festival is over, but I didn't manage to show you all of the cards I prepared for it. If you want to check out the previous and next batches of cards, try here: 1st part, 2nd part, 3rd part, 4th part, 5th part, 6th part and the last 8th part.
1. A small gift card for a paper bag
2. A cute flower card
3. This is one of my favorite ones! I just love the idea of simplicity, with not too much stuff on the card but a lot of meaning woven into it.
4. A purple card from the purple lover again. I don't know why but the pictures of purple never represent the true color! I've tried everything and it's still not the same.
5. A card for little artists :-)
This is how it opens
6. This is a medium size card. The colors didn't come out good on these picture, it was actually way better in person.
7. Medium size card again. I love the color of this paper
8. This was a regular orange paper, I've made the design on it. The doves are actually 4, the dark brown ones that look like a shade are separate pieces.
9. Purple again! :-)
10. An earthy one that I came up with one very early morning
11. The paper card was a gift for a friend of mine Chiges, thanks!) I just added the butterflies! :-)
12. More butterflies :-)
13. More earthy ones.
14. I love this one! I call it " rising sun"
15. I just learned how to make paper roses by accident :-) I have to make a tutorial about it :-)
16. And even MORE earthy ones :-)
17. Daisies, don't you just love them!!! :-) Thanks for the fabric, Chiges!
More cards tomorrow! Bonus cards:
1. This is a card I made for a friend of mine's birthday. She loves purple as I do, so it was the only way to go :-). Again, the true colors were more softer, but I guess I have to keep trying with the pictures of purple.
2. A babyshower card for a friend of mine :-)
3. A card for the birthday of a sweet boy, friend of Kalin's