The festival came and went and I still haven't showed you the last cards I made. This was the night before the event and I hope my sleepiness didn't affect the result. :-) If you want to check out the previous batches of cards, try here: 1st part, 2nd part, 3rd part, 4th part, 5th part, 6th part and 7th part.
Here are the pictures I made and here these are the cards that I came up with.
1. Although I found the idea of this picture online, I've placed " the kids" in a different position. Did I mention I love purple! LoL
2. This one is very vintage, not like I was imagining it at the beginning, but I think it came out good.
3.This one I am very fond of. It's like a winter story, that unfolds when you look at it.
4. A basket of flowers, what can be better? :-)
5. Now this one I made half asleep LoL
6. I have a couple " girl-y" ones, but this one was the first I made I think.
7. I apologize for the quality of this picture, but it was very dark in the room and it took me a lot of time to figure out how to compensate that. I guess being tired showed up at this moment, because I don't have a single picture of this card that is on focus. The clouds are made of fuzz balls cut in half.
8. Who doesn't know the old nursery rhyme : Hey diddle diddle, The cat and the fiddle, The cow jumped over the moon, The little dog laughed to see such sport, And the dish ran away with the spoon
9. I absolutely love this one!!! It's one of my favorite of all the cards I made! I think it turned out awesome! ( am I modest or what?! LoL)
10. The cutest girl-y card ever! :-)
11. I don't know why, but this card reminds me of my mom. It actually makes me sad to look at it, since I haven't seen my mom in 5 years, but that doesn't mean I don't like it. It's actually very dear to me.
12. I've put a lot of thought in this one. It was the first one from the ones with drawings that I made and I wanted to make sure it came out good. The girl and the mirror/frame/window made me think of what girls long for, what they are thinking off. I think it came out good, captured the moment so to speak.
13. What a girl wants? A best friend of course!
14. This one I like as much as the one with the mirror/frame/window thing.
A girl just got to love her books! ( the shiny elements weren't visible on the previous picture)
15. After I've run out of pictures to add to the cards, it was very late but I just had an impulse to make some more. :-) So, here are the bonus ones:
16. I think I'll get a quilling tool! This one I made with my hands, but it takes more than that to make a good quilling card. I was inspired by this very talented lady, thank you Kukuletka!
As a bonus feature today, here are 2 more boxes that I pyrographed the day before the festival.