Again, it has been a busy week! I finally made my cake for the cake challenge ( yuppie!!!) and you are going to hear about it very very soon! We are discussing the cakes on 1st of November, so look out for the posting with the pictures and all! :-) Here is the rest of the woodburned items I made for the spa center.
1. Flower shaped box, small size.
2. I have 2 of these, this one is the "white" one, because it has white in the middle:
3. This one is pretty much the same design, but it's the "black" version.
4. One of my favorites:
5. Feng Shui Koi fish as Yin and Yang, very auspicious box.
6. Linear design, interesting combination that just came out of the blue.
7. Halloween here we come- a spiderweb design!
8. Small box with floral design
9. A very surprising item to have made in wood- Notebook 1
10. Notebook 2
11. A medium size wooden plaque with reproduction of a rubber stamp image.
12. My favorite leaves again
13. Medium size wooden plaque with birds.
14. Wooden wall cross.
15. Whimsical design that I just came up with.
16. Medium size plaque with a cat
17. Butterfly design on a small box
18. Linear design again