I have no idea what is with the number 13 but it seams that I have inspiration for only 13 cards a day. If I make more than that...I'm pushing it, if I make less...well, it's not enough. :-) So, here are the 13 cards I made this Sunday. :-)
1. I enjoyed making these cards so much! It's not like I had to rush as ever or making them, so I really, really love the results.
2. Very nice color this one, I love the orange and bluish-green combination.
3. Orange and white! Remember my cake with these colors? :-)
4. Fall leaves
5. Flowers and birds
6. A pink and green card with vellum pocket full of miniature flowers.
7. Fall leaves again, different version. :-)
8. Some quilling work, butterflies and "Indian" blue. I have no idea why, but this kind of pattern reminds me of India.
9. Roses in green
10. I am paying more attention to the flowers recently. I have never been a "flower" person, but I seem to enjoy making them. :-)
11.One of my personal favorites, a true sense and sensibility card, don't you think?
12. I call this card" Carmen", very passionate, fiery one.
13. And the last one ( as a matter of fact that was the first one I made that day!) is this one, very sensual, serene...I love it!
I enjoy making this kind of cards...I love Christmas, but my Christmas cards were not "born" like these, they were "made", and you can probably see the difference. I just realized I didn't take pictures of the Christmas ornaments I woodburned last Saturday! OMG, I'll do that right away and try to post tomorrow!