Ok, I am totally going crazy here, so much work, so little time to finish everything, I even forgot it's Thanksgiving in 2 weeks! Well,'ll leave the poor turkeys alone for now and continue to make more cards, because I am really behind schedule! Here are some Christmas cards I made recently, I hope you like them! Some of the pictures are printed, some hand drawn, but ALL OF THEM are painted by hand with watercolor, gel glitter pens and ink. I have 26 cards so far and I'll post them in 2 postings ( 13 each).
1. Little Christmas elf
2. This is my first time using powdered glitter, it was easier to work with it than I though.
3. Red Christmas
4. As a huge purple fan I couldn't miss the opportunity to make a purple Christmas card.
5. Little elf with snowflakes
6. Mommy and me- snowmen hug
7. One of my favorites, I think I am getting into a "blue" period, so many of my favorite cards are in blue recently.
8. Orange cheer
9. Christmas forest
10. Poinsettia card
11. And another poinsettia card
12. Do you like to sing Christmas carols? This is the card for you!
Closer look, click here.
13. Birds in the snow Christmas card
That was the last one for today, 13 more cards tomorrow!
Ta-ta for now!