Have you woken up on the night before the first day( or the last day) of school realizing that tomorrow is the day you were supposed to prepare something for your child's teacher?
Have you ever browsed mindlessly through the store looking for the perfect teacher present that won't be thrown away as useless?
I have !
So each year I post a couple of ideas that I hope will help other parents and save them the frustration in trying to make their children's teachers happy.
This year our theme was " Chinese"( I make up the themes, in case you are wondering), so here is what I came up with:
The gift set included:
- a reusable tote bag
- a matching refrigerator magnet notebook
- a matching color bamboo mat
-a small matching print soy sauce dish
- a small wooden scroll box
- a noodle bowl ( which were actually ice cream bowls, but they were the perfect shape and size for noodles)
- a matching fancy chopsticks
- a "scroll" with a recipe for " Longevity noodles" and a thank you note on the back
All of the chopsticks had different designs on the handles. I must say for the price of the set, these were pretty impressive quality.
And here are the bags packed and ready to go. I don't have pictures of all the designs, but they matched the bags pattern.
In case this is not your type of teacher present idea, you might want to check out these posts:
I hope these ideas help to make the last last days of school more bearable for you by giving you ideas for the perfect present for the perfect teacher!
Have a sunny Summer, my friends!